Mount Crested Butte

Mount Crested Butte

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh, baby.


This picture was taken the summer before my freshman year of college.  It was about 6:20 AM and I was in the back seat of my mothers van driving with my family to my favorite city on this planet; Crested Butte.  It popped up today when my photos were flipping through, so I went and looked at again.  I stared at it for something like 10 minutes and decided that the moment this photo was taken is a moment I will never, ever forget.  

Things I love:
Finding quotes that spill out everything I wish I could express.  I have a hard time putting words together, so finding my exact thoughts right in front of me, but written by someone else, blows my mind.  This has officially been my favorite quote since March:
"The road to happiness does not end with a ring on your finger. Glass slippers are tucked within the hearts of strong and amazing women who have romanced themselves with adventure of hope and assurance. I believe that where there is hope, there is love. For the brokenhearted, there is healing. For the lonely, there is comfort. For the weary, there is rest. For the anguished, there is peace."

Clarensau.  The most beautiful music my ears ever have heard.  I've been obsessed since December of last year.  I play their songs at least twice a week & lucky for me their new album comes out on November 13th.  Go check them out. Dance With Me is my favorite and I plan on dancing to that song on my wedding day. Mhmmm, love. 
www.clarensau.virb.com 

My new space car that has a sunroof. 


Having a great group of best friends that I get to be reunited with in a week and a half.  These girls are my heart  & soul.  

Love.  I am thankful for love.




No comments:

Post a Comment